Hate on, hater. Make sure to sip on that haterade in between games.
I'm disappointed in the Lakers in this series, but I told folks a long time ago that I didn't think the Lakers could 3-peat, especially with the Team USA commitments that Kobe made and kept. You can't play in the finals 2 straight seasons AND play almost full-time for the US national team and expect for your body to hold up for a 3rd. Especially someone who plays with abandon for his body like a Kobe. Love him or hate him, everyone knows Kobe plays through all kinds of injuries all the time.
I'll say this--if there's anyone capable of coming back from an 0-2 hole in a 7 game series, it's the Lakers. They need their bench to step up and play well if the starters are going to struggle. I'd kill to have Ariza back right now, b/c at least he could hit an open jumper.




Bookmarks